August 14, 2009

Wow! I have had such a wonderful day today. I have been cleaning, organizing, went on a one mile run with Lena (i am trying to work back up to what I could once run), grocery shopping, Target shopping, and talked with my neighbor for a little bit. Although it sounds like a lot, I feel so relaxed and happy to have some order. Tom is out of town for the weekend on a guys only camping trip and while we are hardly ever a part, I was not looking forward to the alone time. NOW, I totally am! It is just so nice to have a clean house. I can't speak enough about this.

You might be wondering why I've included the above picture...well, it is a cleaner for hardwood floors that I bought and tried out today and I have to say, I AM IN LOVE!! It smells ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and you don't have to deal with a nasty bucket of water! You just squirt it and then mop it. simple.

Tonight my sister and I are going to see The Time Traveler's Wife and I am PUMPED! We both read the book and it is one of my favorites. I am also thrilled that Rachel McAdams is in it! I think she is great. AND to top that off, the whole story is set in Chicago, so that is pretty fun. Hope it's good...we'll see!

OK, well I need to eat something and shower before it's time to pick up my sis from the train.

No comments: