July 24, 2008

doo doo do doo

Tom and I had dinner with a lovely couple we met through Tom's softball league last night. It was great getting to know them and will probably have them over next. This weekend our friend Mike is coming to visit and to celebrate his birthday. I am also going to the farmer's market for sure. I didn't go last week and missed it terribly. I finally finished all of my courses for the current term and will begin a new term at the end of August. I'm going to try to start some assignments early in hopes of getting ahead...we'll see. I am also currently taking a handwriting class, where I have to send in samples of my handwriting through snail mail and then the grader grades it and sends it back...it's a long process but I am enjoying it. At the end, I will be a certified handwriting instructor..whatever that means. I am getting quite excited about Lollapalooza, which is next weekend. The lineup can be found here. This year, we have a couple friends going with us, so that will be a lot of fun! Also looking forward to the Renegade Craft Fair! My sister and I went last year and loved it! I am hoping my cousin can come that weekend and go with this year. GRR6 (the 6 is because my cat, Banjo just jumped on my keypad as I was trying to complain about what a pest he has been all day!!). He loves to claw at our bed at all hours of the night and day and then run away. He thinks it's some sort of game. Ah! Anyway, Tom and I are going to Bible study soon so I should end here for now. Banjo has calmed down and is now sleeping and snoring. Ridiculous.

1 comment:

Laffin's said...

Hey Sarah! good to hear from you. now that i know you have a blog I will check up on ya!