July 16, 2008

I'm a lazy bum

It is so weird that I am not currently working! I want to work at Whole Foods, but haven't heard back from them yet. School has been out for about a month now and I am starting to get antzy about not working.

I am enjoying all the time I have to study, do homework, cook, and of course, KNIT!, but I still just don't feel productive. Jenn and I made homemade deodorant last night and I love it! We'll see how well it works. Got the recipe from here. We changed a few things: We found Vitamin E oil in a bottle instead of buying a bottle of the gel caps and we used tea tree and lavender oil instead of ylang yang and orange (both due to the fact that it was cheaper and because I love lavender). We got everything at Whole Foods and split the cost. We have lots of supplies left over to make more later! I used it today for the first time, putting it on right after I shaved my pits and it didn't hurt at all! We'll see how well it does when I wear it all day...hopefully I don't stink! I'll have to report back later.

Well, Tom and I are about to start watching the next disc in the baseball history series that Ken Burns made. It is really great and I am only a new baseball fan. Go Sox!

No comments: